You can hand-wash or dry-clean your HottinDaro cashmere
Washing cashmere garments:
- Always be sure to turn the garment inside-out when washing
- Cashmere is made from hair fibres and can, therefore, be washed in water, which is the preferred method.
- The water temperature should be cool and the cycle should be "short" (no more than 30 minutes). Be sure to check your washing machine instructions.
- Do NOT bleach
- Use a delicate washing detergent (*+ PH)
- You may use baby shampoo to give your garment a little bit of extra softness and fluffy texture.
- Dry-cleaning is acceptable, and requesting a delicate detergent is recommended.
Drying cashmere garments:
- Lay the garment out on a flat surface while it is still damp
- Remove any excess water by pressing a towel gently on the garment
- It is NOT recommended to hang cashmere garments to dry
- You may iron your garment at a low temperature or use steamer
Storing and maintaining your garments:
- Don't hang your cashmere garments unless you have the proper hangers. Wooden hangers that keep the garments shape are best
- Do NOT use wire hangers. It is better to fold garment when storing
- In case of pilling, you can use a cashmere comb or remove by hand